Mugisha Fred Sunday.

Friday 12 September 2014

LOVE, INCOGNITO?!



Who can bear the cry of a lonely heart?
So desperate and eager are they to love,
So optimistic to be shown love and affection from the people who have been there before!
Like the waterfall
In love we do fall

Like he-goats we stray from the path
And neglect the pledge and oaths
Unintentionally we find ourselves in such expressions.
We crave for love as does a baby for milk but the end result is ruins.
My friend calls me a glory-seeker.
But has no idea about what I undergo,
“Love is real”, my friend tells me.
But I’ve never known love since childhood.
I thought love was a mystery
To my friend it’s a misery,
She demands him a lot in the guise of love.
If that’s the case, I’m better this way.
But if there exists a thing call love,
I promise I will find you, Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment