Mugisha Fred Sunday.

Thursday 20 November 2014

The Mad Mud Dancer



11PM, so dark and gloomy
I was afraid to cross the hill
That leads to the way home
It was a thunderous night
That scared me to the feet.

Convincing my mind that I was the night’s hero
I sloped the hill,
Cho cha aye!!!!

Holding on to my hero-tale, I continued my journey through
Suddenly, a huge dark figure appeared thirty degree on my left

Cho cha aye!!!
Continued the rhythm,
Overwhelmed by fear, I could proceed no more
A cold shiver of fear ran over my vein when I asked the “hey, what are you” to the unknown dancer.
“The mad mud dancer of the chakra rhythm who evokes the spirit of the dead for the great witches and magicians, I’m a phantom”
He told me not to meddle with his affairs
On remembering “…who evokes the spirit of the dead…”
Made me scatter up the hill on a terrible speed
My heart beating faster,
My nerves exhausted
My body trembling – I was wide awake on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment